About Our Client
Our client is values driven organisation. It drives success through customer engagement, staff retention and career progression.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertake all requirement gathering, stakeholder engagement, workshops and analysis activities.
- Engage with business leaders to understand problems, pain points and opportunities to drive efficiency's across their verticals.
- Advising stakeholders of change priorities within the organisation.
- Undertake all documentation and process implementation.
- Gain buy in from all levels of the business to ensure changes and new process's are implemented seamlessly.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement ability.
- Experience working within a project team and strong understanding of the project life cycle.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Relevant professional certifications.
What's on Offer
- This is a contract opportunity.
- Perth location