Ongoing career progression and learning opportunities - develop your IT skills
Supportive and collaborative team culture - regular morning teas
About Our Client
A rare opportunity has arisen in a global organisation that distributes their products to many essential service companies around the world. With continued growth they are looking to recruit a Junior Business Analyst to join their team. This role will provide financial and operation reports and analysis, giving insight into performance and driving profitability across the business.
Big 4 candidates that have a keen interest in developing their data analysis and IT skills across Power BI, VBA, SQL are encouraged to apply, and ongoing training will be provided.
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with preparation of robust budgets and forecasts;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs (financial and non-financial);
- Ensure integrity of data exchange between different systems;
- Financial analysis and modelling of cost and revenue streams;
- Drive continuous improvement within internal systems and processes;
- Develop in-depth commercial insights identifying risks and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, you will be degree-qualified (Commerce or related) and ideally have worked with or within a large commercial business and/or have a strong Audit/Corporate Finance professional services background. Ideally you will be CA/CPA/ACCA qualified or working towards.
In addition, the successful candidate is a proactive and a lateral thinker who enjoys challenging assumptions and solving problems. You will demonstrate strong aptitude and have the ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels. You are an Advanced Excel user with an excellent eye for detail.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to partner with highly experienced senior management teams
- Wide variety of work - Interesting projects exposure
- Ongoing career progression and learning opportunities - develop your IT systems skills
- Supportive and collaborative team culture - regular morning teas and team events
- CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
- $80-$90k + super