Opportunity to work with a renowned University
6 months contract | Immediate start
About Our Client
A second-to-none opportunity to be a part of the large PMO team working closely with tech and business leaders to develop the future roadmap for multiple SaaS systems and on-premise applications and be the focal point for multiple ongoing and upcoming business critical projects.
- Investigate and determine business requirements and specify effective business processes in information systems information management, practices, procedure and organisational change.
- Apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools methods and standards in determining stakeholder objectives and underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems.
- Collaborate with university and project stakeholders at all levels in determining project strategy assessments, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Validate existing requirements, identifying new business requirements (functional requirements expressed via Use Case, reporting, non-functional, transitional), Level 4 Business processes and supporting the implementation of across our project and technology business units.
- Participate in the development of test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- Participate in change activities and adopt new ways of working to support organisational changes required to create and sustain IT and Faculties' technology capabilities.
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent's HEW level.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in the Higher education industry is a must.
- Extensive SaaS /on-prem application analysis experience.
- Proven track record of running workshops and influencing stakeholders to provide information.
- Strong data presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with dealing with vendors.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a renowned University
- 6 months contract | Immediate start
- Opportunity to work on large application transformation project