- Contracting or Permanent Opportunities
- Ensure Culture-Fits
About Our Client
A Federal Government agency delivering above the line support to the department and other named agencies is seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate ICT Business Analyst who enjoys creativity and innovation to join their dynamic project.
As a Business Analyst, you will assist with the implementation and support of business information systems.
You will work closely with business stakeholders, internal and external, often simultaneously and subject matter experts to identify the problems and opportunities facing a business, to capture business requirements for system development, and guide delivery teams to provide solutions that meet those requirements.
Your roles will include to:
- Engage with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define configuration specifications and business requirements
- Guide delivery teams to ensure solutions are developed in accordance with business requirements
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define systems reporting and alerting requirements.
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the delivery team
- Communicate key insights and findings to delivery team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience in drafting, maintaining and delivering range of deliverables such as high level design, detailed design, user story, change requests.
- Proven experience analyzing and documenting "as-is" processes and "to-be" processes.
- Experience in analyzing, defining and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Extensive experience in process analysis tools such as Use Cases, User Stories, UML and BPMN.
- Proven experience working in fast paced Agile environment.
- Experience using requirements tools, JIRA, Power BI / Tableau and other industry tools for requirements at various levels.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and respond cooperatively to the requirements of other company members,
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Australian Citizen who is eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance from baseline to NV1
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to transport your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great opportunities for uplifting capabilities
- Excellent work culture
- Competitive projects
- Attracting Salary
- Career Progression