- Experience within supply chain and/or retail is essential
- Initial six month contract with excellent daily rate & opportunity for extension
About Our Client
This organisation is a retail giant in Australia who provide fresh produce, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers. With over 2,200 locations nationwide and over 100,000 employees they have a reputation for excellence in their industry. The team culture is fantastic with a customer driven approach and a focus on goals and values. They are looking for someone in this role who can hit the ground running and add value to their highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Evaluating existing business processes.
- Determining and outlining business process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analysing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will have prior experience as a Business Analyst or Process Analyst, ideally with experience from within the supply chain and/or retail sector. They will be able to analyse, identify and map out processes and business requirements for the project. Deliverables would be BRD, process maps and RTM.
What's on Offer
- Excellent daily rate on offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Atrium café & Coffee carts
- Product testing
- Fitness club facilities
- Social groups including touch football
- Easily accessed via public transport