- 12 month fixed term contract - Immediate start.
- Apply if you have good process improvement experience.
About Our Client
The client is a leading university in Melbourne CBD. They need an individual to assist with a period of change where they will be able to develop the finance team and help them grow.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Undertake detailed data analysis to identify process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and run process improvement workshops and document outcomes of those workshops.
- Create finance process mapping and workflow documentation.
- Work collaboratively with divisions to define areas of process improvement opportunities and co-develop solutions that will challenge the status quo where necessary.
- Assist with developing implementation plans.
- Assist with the delivery of agreed improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Full qualifications for CA, CPA, CFA or CIMA
- Six sigma or lean sigma experience are beneficial.
- Experience with business analysis, project management and process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in the form of well documented, clear and concise written financial procedures.
- Experience in a large complex organisation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a high-level of expertise in Excel, including proficiency in summarisation of large volumes of financial data.
What's on Offer
Offered to the successful Management Accountant will be:
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Chance to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.