- Brisbane CBD Fringe or Sunshine Coast Locations!
- Hybrid working environment and a great range of employee benefits.
About Our Client
This is a nationally recognised leader in the financial services space, with a key purpose of giving customers smarter solutions to safeguard a brighter future.
They are currently undergoing a significant uplift in their Agile and Digital capabilities, and are ultimately looking to build multiple new 'end-to-end' teams comprising a Business Analyst, Developer, and Tester.
You will be part of a significant strategy to create and maintain some of Australia's best web-based digital platforms, with a key focus on creating the best digital experience for customers.
You will engage with Product Owners, Developers, Delivery Managers and other senior stakeholders across various business functions to ensure all parts of the features being delivered are in line with business expectations as part of a sophisticated and complex financial system.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Effectively plan an approach to engage and elicit requirements from stakeholders.
- Elicit requirements from Business Stakeholders and various SMEs utilising a variety of techniques including (but not limited to) SWOT, user interviews, process modelling, sequence diagrams.
- Utilise an effective approach to manage the collection and organisation of information.
- Design approaches to support requirements life cycle management.
- Facilitate collaboration by translating 'business speak' into 'technical speak'.
- Support agility through leading and supporting in adaptive planning and delivery activities
- Support the Product Owner in analysis and adaptive planning activities.
- Ensure various customer perspectives are considered along the way to clearly define the required behaviour of the system, and ensure the team has sufficient details to get it done.
- Utilise fit for purpose techniques to document AS-IS and TO-BE processes and value stream maps.
- Transfer knowledge by generating information radiators for the rest of the team through visuals, process maps in a common shared area for team.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in common business analysis and Agile techniques.
- Demonstrated experience working in software development environments, where customer experience is a key focus.
- Deep understanding of a variety of collaborative specification methods, such as BDD, ATDD and specification by Example.
- Excellent influencing, advising, facilitating, mentoring and training skills.
- Strategic - solid understanding of adaptive portfolio planning and objective setting.
- Adaptable - ability to adapt and change your approach based on the situation, person, or team involved.
- Assertive - ability to ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Ability to facilitate discussions, explore alternative or difference approaches, and influence decision making processes.
- Value and advocate disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
- While not essential, experience in financial service industries would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Work on some of Queensland's leading technology projects with a strong commitment to a multi-year roadmap.
- Flexible workplace arrangements (typically 2 days from home, 3 days from office).
- Office location can be either Brisbane CBD fringe, or their brand new additional office opening soon on the Sunshine Coast - your choice!
- Salary is negotiable, with a preference for those in the $140k salary package range.
- Double digit annual bonus on top of your salary package.
- Benefits including income protection, significant product discounts, referral programs and the ability to purchase an additional two weeks leave annually.
- Forward thinking company and team culture built on collaboration, transparency, ownership, integrity and trust.