- Local Government role working on a Functional Alignment Project
- Commence ASAP on a contract until 1/04/22
About Our Client
Our client is the largest local government employer across Australia, they are dedicated to serving and contributing to the community of Brisbane. Working for our client will result in skill development, career mobility and access to benefits that matter. It also offers the opportunity to work with residents and local communities to make sure the Brisbane of tomorrow is even better than the Brisbane of today.
Review Community Facilities and Connected Communities function and document as is position of team structures providing recommendations for`to be' including business improvement, business alignment and resource allocation.
The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to work with the Functional Alignment Project and key internal stakeholders to review the as-is structure including function and processes relating to Asset Management and activation of facilities within Connect Communities and Community Facilities. The role's primary functions are to analysis data and information and to undertake a review of current functions, processes and requirements providing options on a to-be structure including documentation to satisfy organisational HR policy and redesign processes.
Consultation across a number of stakeholders, gather existing content related to Connect Communities and Community Facilities structure and processes, map the existing customer and Council experience. The role will be key to realising the Functional Alignment Project benefits.
The role reports to the Project Manager, Functional Alignment Project.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with business improvement
- Experienced in organisational change
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing time-frames and priorities
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the customer experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- An attractive day rate
- The opportunity to work in the Brisbane CBD
- The benefits of working with a large government employer
- Short-term contract
- Convenience of public transport and CBD attractions
- An exciting opportunity to work on a Functional Alignment Project