Business Applications Manager
12 month fixed term contract
Global & Iconic brand
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Business Applications Manager to join a well-known and respected automotive brand.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Manage the development and implementation of ICT initiatives to support the ICT strategy.
- Participate in the development of ICT budget and takes appropriate steps to stay within budget.
- Provide advice and counsel to the vendor relationship decision making and contract development processes.
- Ensure staff has the resources and skills needed to support all work initiatives within the assigned function or team.
- Embrace and execute change through frequent communication to associates and clients.
- Meet regularly with team members to gather work statuses, discuss work progress and obstacles.
- Manage the ICT technology solutions to ensure successful fulfilment of end-user requirements, accurate testing and sound implementation.
- Participate and provide input on the SLA development process, and ensure all internal SLAs are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Degree qualification in IT or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or Cognos is highly regarded.
- Previous leadership experience in a transformation environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate.
- Experience in project management, managing large budgets, negotiating and vendor management.
- Experience in managing and building relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Experience identifying and managing issues and risk.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a 12 month fixed term contract position based in Tullamarine.