Business Architect- Innovative start up
Opportunity to commercialise cutting edge technologies
Exposure to leading multinational organisations and C-Level executives
About Our Client
My client is an innovative start-up within the tech consultancy space, with a focus on the use of AI, machine learning, and automation alongside other cutting-edge technologies. They pride themselves on delivering best in class commercial outcomes through understanding their client's vision, defining and recommending pragmatic technology strategies and solutions.
With a focus on partnering with organisations to deliver technology architectures and frameworks that support organisational goals. The role will involve engaging with C-Level stakeholders within some of Australia's most prestigious companies. Some of the core deliverables of the role will include the following:
- Engaging with senior client stakeholders to define and recommend appropriate technologies to deliver organisational goals.
- Prescribing program roadmaps to deliver target solution designs encompassing technology needs.
- Design compelling business strategies through the use of AI and data analytics to resolve client problems and present these solutions to C-Level decision makers.
- Partner with technical experts on the design of complex, insight-driven solutions.
In addition to focus on client engagement, the successful candidate will also be focused on enhancing business architectures within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
With a focus on delivery of best in class technology solutions to leading multi-national organisations. This role will require a combination of outstanding technology skills and proven tier one communication and liaison skills with C-Level clients. Some of the key experience and skills of the successful candidate will be as follows:
- Solid understanding of digital technologies, AI and analytics and a track record of using these to deliver new business capabilities.
- Ability to define the commercial business case for investing in consultancy services, including the quantification of business benefits.
- Ability to conduct in-depth analysis, structured problem solving and recommendations to clients.
- Track record of being able to bridge the gap between commercial and technological environments
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be joining an innovative organisation and receive exposure to major public listed organisations. They will be working with leading technologies and be using these to drive commercial decision making. The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- CBD location
- Opportunity for progression