Business development and Marketing Adviser
Be a part of a growing law firm
Autonomous role and an attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading law firm with diversified portfolio of focus disciples such as Banking and finance, property and construction etc. They have grown rapidly within the Sydney market and therefore are looking to add a Marketing and BDM manager to their team to help grow the company and potentially build a Sales and marketing team in the Sydney market. If you are a strong hands on, strategic business development and marketing professional with experience in the legal or professional services space, this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Marketing you will:
- Proactively drive new client acquisition and cross-selling initiatives through effective implementation of Client / Referrer Acquisition Plans (CAPs).
- Qualify opportunities to ensure that they warrant investment and align with the office and firm's strategic direction.
- Align client-focused BDM activities to support and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Work with partners and senior practitioners to develop and nurture key client relationships.
- Work with partners and practice group staff to [appropriately] market the services and expertise of the office through the development and deployment of thought leadership content, market leading events, sponsorships and other profile-raising activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Law, Business, Commerce or another relevant degree.
- Previous experience of 5+ years demonstrated success in a professional services or business-to-business BDM environment is essential.
- Excellent understanding of services marketing principles and research methodologies.
- Prior proposals, tenders and bids experience a necessity.
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe design packages (Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary