Business Development Coordinator
Business Development Manager - Not for Profit
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative Not for Profit organisation providing health related services and flexible solutions that improve health and mental wellbeing for individuals within the community.
The main responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Developing a business development strategy to promote the growth and development of the company both internally and externally
- Assist with research, writing, and submission and support the management of responses to bids, major grants, tenders and other projects.
- Ensure the accuracy of data, research and information in funding applications.
- Develop and utilise strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Manage a small team of marketing co-coordinators
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualified candidate in the field of Commerce (Business, Marketing, Management) or other relevant degree.
- Previous experience in writing tender and grant submissions.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Strong research, analytic and problems-solving skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of projects, evaluate priorities and achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal liaison skills, excellent written and oral communication skills including the delivery of small and large group presentations.
What's on Offer
Along with the opportunity to join a forward thinking Not for Profit organisation, the successful candidate can expect;
- A culture driven by reward for success
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance