Business Development Coordinator
Business Development Manager - Not for Profit
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative Not for Profit organisation providing health related services to the WA community.
The main responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Developing a business development strategy to promote the growth and development of the company both internally and externally
- Assist with research, writing, and submission and support the management of responses to bids, major grants, tenders and other projects.
- Ensure the accuracy of data, research and information in funding applications.
- Develop and utilise strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Manage a small team of marketing co-coordinators
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant professional qualification within Business or Communications.
- Previous experience in writing tender and grant submissions.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Along with the opportunity to join a forward thinking Not for Profit organisation, the successful candidate can expect;
- A culture driven by reward for success
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance