Business Development Executive - 12m FTC
2 to 5 years' experience in a corporate business development role.
Experience in the financial institutions sector.
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on their people, clients and communities. The firm is bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. Our client offers competitive rewards and has a strong focus on career development opportunities.
Contribute to the firm's business development strategy by executing profitable growth opportunities across Australia and internationally.
Provide market insight, business development, relationship building and brand enhancing skills.
Support the firm's core sectors within banking, finance, and at least one of the firm's strategic growth client relationships.
Focus on implementing the firm's client and sector strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Between 2 to 5 years' relevant experience with a demonstrated track record of success in business development roles within a corporate, professional services or related organisation
- Experience in the financial institutions sector (preferred but not a prerequisite)
- Expertise, experience and track record in practice development and or key account management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a large, multi-layered team, to work collaboratively and be a 'team player'
What's on Offer
Join a law firm that invests in their people and provides a flexible, agile working environment. You will report to the Client Relationship Manager for the Financial Institutions sector and work closely with the national BD team. You will be both challenged by and exposed to a number of development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career in a broad business development and marketing role alongside recognised leaders in the field.