Business Development Manager - Building Automation Systems
Join the most integrated Building Automation System provider in the world
Join a Multi-Industrial Leader in Automation for a generous Salary Package
About Our Client
My Client provides a full range of systems and digital solutions, which make buildings smarter, safer, more efficient, more comfortable and ultimately more sustainable.
They are at the forefront of innovation providing the most comprehensive portfolio of building products, technologies, software and services.
With over 100,000 employees across 2000 locations worldwide my client is continuing to improve and grow their Sales division.
With great ambition around expanding their already high performing sales division, my client is currently on the lookout for not one, but TWO Business Development Managers who have prior experience selling Building Automation Systems.
- Establish excellent relationship with new customers and maintain relationships with existing customers, and internal service providers and field staff.
- Hunt for new potential customers to ensure that the company's BAS products continue to meet customer requirements and to gather information regarding future opportunities.
- Deliver assigned business plans in terms of secured sales volume.
- Provides key support to the Sales Team, regarding the BAS industry and other growth opportunities across all lines of business.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager and State Operations Manager with identifying and delivering sales proposals in line with sales strategy and margin objectives.
- Define sales plans/opportunities and implement strategies to achieve the secured target for BAS.
- Managing the preparation and submission of sales proposals in line with the corporate policies and processes.
- Influencing tender requests to include the company's specified products as basis for design.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal candidate/s must be collaborative, solution focused and willing to thrive in a competitive sales environment. My Client will consider various levels of experience within the industry; however, the successful candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies:
- Relevant Industry experience within the Building Automation Space
- Ability to establish rapport and build business relationships across multiple layers within an organisation.
- High-level solution & value-based selling.
- Broad business and commercial experience and knowledge.
- Market maker, and New Business Hunter
- Teamwork & Leadership
- Commercial acumen
- A strong Technical background
- Trade qualified in Engineering (Ideally)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a Salary package comprising of:
- Generous Base
- $30,000 Vehicle Allowance
- Great Commission Structure