Business Development Manager- Building Services Industry
Business Development Manager
Building Service Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the building services industry. Our client has a strong brand name and is able to offer stability and further career opportunities.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, this highly autonomous role will be tasked with generating and converting pipeline to hit your targets. You will be tasked with showcasing Tier 1 Fire Solutions, Products and Services into the commercial and industrial industries across NSW. The role will consist of long sales cycles, market research, pipeline management and lead generation. You will be responsible for your own territory and how you target your client base.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- Will be working in a similar role and are perhaps searching for future career opportunities to progress your career.
- Ideally have a technical background in the commercial building industry.
- Has a hands-on and pro-active approach, have the ability to think strategically and have first-class communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to generate and close new business deals, hitting Quarterly and Yearly targets.
- Will have fantastic organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary on offer including a Fully Maintained Company Vehicle and with career growth opportunities on offer.