Business Development Manager | Construction
Autonomous, highly rewarded position
Large Growth Potential
About Our Client
Well established and with a Global presence this organisation has a wealth of knowledge and history which backs its strong presence within the Construction and Mining sector. With their premium product, strong research and development team and undeniable service levels, they are a market leader within the construction industry.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this position includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Obtaining market intelligence and promoting across the North West construction market
- Managing and strategically increasing sales growth with existing key accounts while also tendering to any technical support or guidance required
- Identify and obtain new business opportunities to add value outside of the existing customer base
- Keep on top of market conditions, trends and demands while also keeping abreast of new technologies within the industry
- Offer trials and demonstrations of product capabilities to showcase the companies offerings
- Regular reporting and communication of changes within the industry, product capabilities, concerns within the industry along the new technologies in the market
The Successful Applicant
You will be an industrial sales professional with a proven track record of success in account management, driving new business and solution selling. As a self driven achiever you must have selling and/or technical experience in industries like the construction, rental, hire, mining or resources industries. Along with your technical aptitude, it is imperative you have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to present ideas to a range of audiences.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and top-tier organisation, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set, work autonomously and further develop your capabilities.