Business Development Manager - Digital Media
Business Development Manager - Digital
About Our Client
Our client is renowned for their market leading presence within the digital media industry. This award winning, national organisation is currently driving growth within the WA market. They are seeking a highly-motivated Business Development Manager with an aptitude for hunting to join their team in this exciting growth phase as they continue to drive, retain and grow business opportunities for the digital department.
Reporting directly to the General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning and budget setting to hit new business development targets
- Identify, target and connect with new businesses across a range of industries to offer digital services.
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager and Sales Executives during all stages of the campaign cycle.
- Utilise engagement and retention metrics, customer feedback, industry trends and creativity to develop revenue growth opportunities.
- Ensure renewal of business at end of contract periods.
- Identify and upsell existing business digital offerings including all available digital advertising platforms such as; display advertising, video advertising, performance advertising, SEM, SEO, social media marketing, and web development solutions.
- Meet revenue and activity based KPI's.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a team player, self-motivated and hungry for a challenge with proven success in new business development. They will be organised, well presented and have extensive negotiation, selling and communication skills. Experience within the media industry and exposure to digital sales is desirable. This is an exciting opportunity for any sales oriented individual who seeks to grow their skill set and get out of their comfort zone.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and uncapped commission
- Fantastic location and environment
- Opportunity to establish and grow yourself within the organisation