Business Development Manager - Financial Technology
About Our Client
My client specialise in Trading, Wealth Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Messaging & Workflow solutions.
- Responsible for penetration and business development in target segments regionally
- Work closely with Global Head of Sales to plan and execute sales plans
- Generate leads through market and client research and proactively identify new sales and business opportunities. Attend industry trade and consumer events along with network opportunities and other relevant meetings/seminars.
- Perform market assessments and financial analyses of competitive providers including identification of potential strategic partnership opportunities
- Develop and interpret financial models for business development opportunities identified
- Negotiate the financial and commercial aspects of contract documents to achieve closure on business opportunities identified above
- Collaborate with the other Functional Groups to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals
- Establish new and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to drive maximum revenue generation
- Meet and/or exceed all revenue targets set quarterly and annually
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline and planning
- Analyse market trends, customers and sales data to formulate sales strategy across the region and for individual countries.
- Deliver sales of Software and Services in various models including perpetual licenses, subscription and growth agreements, as per agreed Sales Plans.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for the region with direct responsibility for revenue generation and forecasting of revenue growth opportunities
- Execute the direct sales strategy in conjunction with Global Head of Sales and drive the processes and metrics among the functional areas responsible for and necessary to complete, sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales and business development experience in penetrating and selling into major FSI accounts
- Strong track record in closing new revenue
- Proven ability to communicate effectively especially with Senior Management audience (CXOs, VPs, Directors) and act proactively in a consultative business environment.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and self-driven initiative. The Sales characteristic preferred is a "Hunter" type.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, intensely deadline driven environment with rapidly evolving priorities.
What's on Offer
My client offer a fantastic working environment with a lucrative package