Business Development Manager - FMCG Food Manufacturer
Strong workplace culture
Career development into General Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian family-owned manufacturer of dried food products, many which are among the most trusted in the industry. The company enjoys a strong reputation among chefs and industrial manufactures for products that are highly regarded for quality, taste, nutrition, convenience and value.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to make a real difference in the business - someone who thinks outside the box, who can connect R&D, innovation and business growth.
- Work closely with R&D to innovate products to meet with customer's expectation and maintaining positive business and customer relationship.
- they are looking for a go-getter with proven experience in securing new business, preferably with a background in food manufacturing.
- Quickly identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Additional duties will include development of 12-month product sales forecasts, reports on current business development activities, identification and implementation of promotional opportunities to support the ongoing innovation and growth plans, and achievement of set sales targets and budgets.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual ad team objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Engaging and Confident
- Chef experience desirable
- Passionate about food
- Self-motivated, results and achievement orientated
- Hunter attitude
- Experience in the food industry
What's on Offer
- Strong salary package
- Strong workplace culture
- Creative bonuses
- Career development into General Manager