Business Development Manager | Geotechnical Solutions | Mining
Newly created opportunity with a global organisation
Autonomous role with growth focus
About Our Client
My client are a global organisation who offer high calibre products and solutions to a range of industries. They have created a new role to lead their Australian operations.
- Lead Australian Mining market engagement through ownership of relationships at engineering firms and mining companies.
- Independently perform daily marketing functions to stimulate sales pipeline development (Approximately 70% of client engagement will be with engineering community.)
- Engage in segment through leadership activities such as workshop presentations, sitting on industry panels, researching and writing white papers, blogs and other published position pieces and participation in industry and trade associations.
- Interpret construction drawings and specifications, conduct preliminary take-offs and apply solutions accordingly
- Implement a strategic business plan identifying priority opportunities based on market conditions
- Promote the best possible customer experience to grow customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Responsible for territory profitability and financial success
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and attributes required include a strong and proven track record in business development within mining construction. Being able to demonstrate direct involvement in winning key projects across the Australian Mining Construction industry is essential.
Ideally you will have an engineering or trade background in your relevant field with at least 5+ years business development experience (most recent position). You must be able to demonstrate that you have a relevant and current network.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Business Development Manager who wants to join a business with progressive growth plans. You will have full autonomy to create and implement your business plan to achieve realistic growth targets.