Business Development Manager - Global Logistics Business
Exclusive opportunity to be part of Asia's premier logistics service provider
Industry leading Salary Package with great Career Progression
About Our Client
My client is Asia's premier logistics service provider with extensive operations across the globe.
Having almost 50,000 employees in over 50 countries and territories worldwide, their core business encompasses integrated logistics, international freight forwarding, express, supply chain solutions and seaport management.
With an extensive global reach my client services a variety of markets and industries such as Fashion, Lifestyle, Electronics, Technology, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Industrial Materials, Automotive, Health-care and Pharmaceutical.
As the Business Development Manager, you will drive new business growth and be a key member of the sales team. You will be responsible for the development of all business opportunities, developing new services, assisting in marketing and actively supporting the sales team with large business opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager of Sales Oceania you will be tasked with increasing market share in our core freight forwarding competencies, customs clearance, warehousing and distribution services. You will sell solutions, prepare and present proposals to potential customers.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business over all available products (Import & Export, Air & Sea etc)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Working closely with the broader sales team to maximise all business opportunities from existing accounts.
- Attend all sales meetings, and contribute with market intelligence, and information on the vertical market for which you represent.
The Successful Applicant
My Client will consider various levels of experiences. However, the successful candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies:
- Proven industry knowledge and experience.
- Relevant experience in delivering value and influencing key stakeholders.
- Technical, marketing and professional knowledge of the service being provided.
- Negotiation skills with industry suppliers.
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitask and effectively communicate with diverse groups from operations to corporate.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an industry leading salary package comprising of:
- Generous Base
- Car Allowance/Company Car