Business Development Manager- Hospital
Exciting brand new role attracting and engaging key surgeons/ specialists
Working for a large and highly sucessful international healthcare group
About Our Client
Our client is a large and highly successful Fertility group at the heart who have been advancing science and offering exceptional care for a number of years in Australia and internationally. As part of their umbrella business, they have a large number of Hospitals and Day Centres where patients can undergo key procedures but where various cases/ surgeries can be performed.
The focus at these various facilities is conducting a range of predominantly day procedures in a state of the art environment and conveniently located. Through partnering with a large number of key physicians, the group in question can grow their business and the tailored services they offer to both patient and specialist.
The role is a Business Development role so very much focused on growing the business in Sydney/ NSW by attracting key specialist referrals of surgeons to work out of the organisation's various clinics and Operating Theatres. These theatres are strategically located within Sydney and offer premium quality of service and care.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Grow the business by increasing Surgical utilisation in the operating theatres and increasing the number and variety of cases performed by the surgeons in question.
- Attracting a range of key Specialists which will include: Gynaecologists, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, ENT Surgeons, Opthalmologists etc.(Specialists will either be moving to private practices or switching to these facilities as a new base or an additional theatre)
- Prospecting and networking at various Surgical Conferences
- Increasing awareness of the overall group and the ever-increasing scope of what the organisation offers
- Negotiating sponsorships with Device companies to assist surgeons with holding education events for their referrers
- Effective planning and input/output of sales force database
- Working closely with Marketing teams on what specific collateral needs to look like
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong network of Surgeons within Sydney that they can approach or at least leverage for further prospects.
- Medical Device sales reps with a minimum of 3 years experience (ideally from one of the following therapy areas: (Gynaecologists, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, ENT Surgeons, Opthalmologists)
- A clinical background will be advantageous but not a specific requirement
- The person needs to be a hunter personality that is well networked and can work autonomously on growing the business and increasing revenue
- Someone with strong written and oral communication skills who understands what makes surgeons tick and how best to partner with them for a win/win outcome
What's on Offer
- Working in an exciting position with a lot of upside within the state as well as Nationally
- Working for a Market leading group that are highly regarded for the services they offer their patients/ clients
- An attractive/ lucrative Package including: Base, Super, Car Allowance, Comms/ Bonus
- Working alongside highly skills and educated individuals who are passionate about what they do
- An autonomous role with the ability to bring in your own ideas of how to grow the business