- Global Market Leader Food Business
- Premium Consumer Goods
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in the agriculture and food business space with a diverse range of premium fine food brands, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide.
- Developing and executing customer acquisition, business development, and strategies to deliver on business targets for products.
- Reporting to the Marketing director, you will be out in field visiting existing customers as well as prospecting new business every week.
- Being the first point of contact, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and meeting customer needs.
- Understand the brand strategy to uphold and enhance the premium brand reputation in the market.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure all aspects of the customer experience is seamless and builds the premium brand.
- Unlock partnership and marketing content opportunities within the industry.
- Represent premium brands at events and activation (working out of standard work hours when required)
- Meeting sales/KPI targets for the top tier restaurants.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for associated products.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 - 5 years working in a Partnerships, Business Development, Sales and/ or Marketing role.
- Sales experience in the Seafood, agriculture food businesses, or other relevant industry experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience developing and executing sales strategies that deliver against commercial targets long term.
- Deliver significant sales growth whilst upholding and enriching the companies values.
- Experience working independently and autonomously, while being able to create/build opportunities from the ground up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking, relationship building and customer service skills
- Proven track record of similar experience
- Current driver's license with the ability to travel interstate when required.
- Tertiary qualification in Public Relations, Business, or other relevant fields will be highly recommended.
- Hospitality industry experience a must.
- Experience working for a luxury or premium brand.
What's on Offer
orking flexibly and remotely, we also offer:
- Working flexibly (remotely)
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Career development and opportunities
- Wellness Program with free counselling.