Business Development Manager - Industrial Packaging
Competitive annual package
Great business with career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest packaging companies, this client specialises in multiple channels within packaging, including, Industrial, Retail and Pharmaceutical and Health-care space. They supply their products both national and internationally to a range of consumers, manufacturers and wholesalers. There is definitely a high chance of you using some of their products in your day-to-day life.
I am currently looking for strong and proven candidates with expertise in the B2B selling space, candidates must come with proven experience within new business growth within the industrial packaging space. Your foreword thinking and business savvy nature will help you thrive within this well-established business.
* Formulate and execute new business plans ensuring achievement of the sales and gross profit target
* Actively pursue new account, and new channel opportunities, according to established criteria
* Identifying new business opportunities with existing customers.
* Maintaining accounts and growing existing customer relationships.
* Consistently achieving budgets and growing the company's market share.
* Managing multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously, interacting with a diverse set of partners and prospective partners.
* Assessing potential partners, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships, and analysing and developing business cases for new business targets.
* Developing new products, services or solutions by combining several existing products/services and generating leads to establish a corresponding market sector in order to gain new business for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of holding a similar level role with strong history of sales success.
* Extensive experience working for an Industrial packaging business,
* A core competency in customer insight and solution selling.
* Demonstrated strong negotiation skills and high conversion success rates are essential.
* A good understanding of selling into Food Manufacturing channels.
* Experience with food packaging is highly regarded.
* Strong negotiation skills with high levels of motivation.
* Competence with CRM and IT including the Microsoft office suite.
* Strong project management, communication, and team collaboration skills.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
What's on Offer
This role is a full-time role based out of their Sydney office and will involve domestic travel. A competitive package is on offer including base, super and fully maintained car along with a generous bonus scheme.