Business Development Manager | IT Services | Payments
Join an expanding Global organisation and collaborative team
Great opportunities for growth and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an IT services and solutions company based in Melbourne with an offshore development centre in Bangalore. This organisation has sales and marketing offices in Australia, UAE, Canada, Singapore, UK and USA. They provide services in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector, payments domain as well as expertise across leading applications for card management and switching systems.
* Responsible for generation of new sales and achieving the revenue targets assigned.
* Driven hunter for new business acquisition in BFSI space within the enterprise market in Australia and NZ.
* Develop and implement the business strategy for IT services within the sales function. * Cultivate strong relationships with prospective clients.
* Work closely with department leads during pitches to ensure clients requirements are being communicated internally and executed well.
* Monthly & Quarterly reporting related to New Business activities (e.g.win/loss ratio, target market penetration, revenue goals tracking, etc.)
* Adhere to sales processes and methodologies and ensure accurate and timely data into the system.
* Own the client relationship, from initial communication through SOW execution and internal kick-off
* Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
The Successful Applicant
* 7 - 8 years of experience in IT Sales - BFSI domain.
* 5+ years of IT Sales experience in Australia and/or New Zealand market.
* Proven experience in new sales generation, particularly within the Banking space e.g. selling into the Big Four Banks.
* Proven results in financial services and have industry contacts and relationships.
* Full understanding of business issues and the ability to manage the entire sales cycle.
* Cards & Payments knowledge is highly desirable.
* Full Australian work rights.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Positive approach and good energy level.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
* A flexible approach and ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
* Great ability to work under pressure.
* Shows good initiative and responsibility.
What's on Offer
* Join an expanding business and work with a collaborative team
* An exciting opportunity to progress with success and expand your IT Sales career
* Competitive salary package