Business Development Manager - IT Services
Fast Growing Australian Technology Company
OTE $160k +
About Our Client
Our client is a national IT Services organisation specialising in Security, Support Services, Collaboration, Networks & Mobility,Managed Services, Data Centre & Cloud, and Cloud Services.
As a Business Development Manager you will be required to manage the end to end acquisition process from lead generation to conducting needs analysis' to closing the sales. You will then be required to manage the accounts on an ongoing basis. Dealing mostly at the C level, you will be managing medium to long sales lead times and providing a complete solution to suit customer's business requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong track record in a new business sales environment within the broader IT/Services or Telecommunication sector. Other requirements include:
- Proven track record selling complex IT solutions to C-Level execs within a Tier 1 Client base
- Successfully sold across multiple stakeholders within an organisation
- True understanding of a solution sell that requires multiple C-Level involvement and internal stakeholder management
- Well experienced with pipe-line management
- Well presented with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive a unique opportunity to drive revenue and break into new markets for one of the leading names in technology. In return you will receive:
- Generous commissions
- Reputable growing organisation
- Autonomous role