- Newly Created Role
- Existing Customer Based
About Our Client
A global leader in the business assessment and certification industry. They certify professionals in highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The key focus of this position will be:
- The key contact for their existing clients across both training providers and government agencies.
- The subject matter expert regarding their range of ITIL and Prince2 certifications
- Work through account manager cycle with various touch points with the client to obviously retainer the client but also seek out opportunity to grow and cross their additional certifications as rel event.
- Develop new clients via either leveraging existing or past clients to assist in opening doors or engage with clients at conferences or events where appropriate (from an ROI standpoint)
- Comfortable reporting overseas on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This role will be one of the first hires for this organisation in Australia so the ability to work remotely but also then assist in growing and on-boarding new members of the team.
The Successful Applicant
You ideally will have direct knowledge and experience with ITIL and Prince2. You will have prior experience in liaising and coordinating with Educational Training Partners (distributors). You don't necessarily need to have come from an out and out sales role but will see the value in having a sales mindset throughout your engagements.
This interview process will require you to complete a business plan at the 2nd stage to demonstrate your knowledge (withing reason) of their offering and also your take on the market.
This position is permanent but whilst they are in process of setting up their payroll system in Australia you will initially be on boarded as a contractor for the first 1 to 2 months.
What's on Offer
Be one of the first hires in Australia (technically you will be the second)
Have an opportunity to make an impact with existing customers and also identify new opportunities
Salary on offer is $75,000 + 10% Superannuation + Bonus (OTE 150k)