Business Development Manager - Print
Large Australian owned corporation
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in printer/photocopier document management solutions and are looking to expand their Sales team with a Business Development Manager
The key responsibilities of the position are inclusive of the following:
- Manage and grow existing accounts along with providing service to the client.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through existing relationships and a strong network.
- Provide technical and trial support
- Manage their CRM database and sales through their system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Business Development role within the printing/hardware or Technology.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience within industries related to computer hardware / software
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
What's On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great people and culture