- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a leading Software & Technology Organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Organisation with a strong presence in Australia and they have a special need for a Business Development Manager to join their team and help contribute to their success.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails.
- Engage with Customers to understand and assess their needs and requirements.
- Identify appropriate solutions based on customer needs and requirements.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers and generate interest.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in IT/Software Solutions.
- Experience in sales, including cold calling clients, chasing leads and generating new business.
- Experience in the Property, Cyber Defence, Software, Finance industries would be highly beneficial.
- Selling and negotiating large/long-term service agreements.
- Possess self-motivation and strong desire to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to build good relationships, as well as be able to work well with others and independently, as required.
- Creative, driven and tenacious with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a leading organisation based in the CBD. Attractive remuneration and growth opportunities.