Business Development Manager (Solar Energy)
Join a rapidly growing solar power systems solution provider
Attractive salary package with uncapped commissions
About Our Client
My client is a leading renewable energy solution provider who leads the installation of many commercial and off grid solar power systems across Australia.
You'll be working for an authorized retailer and accredited installer who is a member of the Clean Energy Council.
The role will require you to dutyfully perform the following:
- Generate new business and bring qualified leads.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Assist clients with their energy requirements and match their budget with the solution that offers maximum benefit.
- Work closely with the broader sales team to develop a sales plan and identify new opportunities while maximising business on existing accounts.
- Perform duties and responsibilities such as customer services, development of Tenders, client acquisition and organizing the beginning of projects.
The Successful Applicant
My Client will consider a variety of experiences and backgrounds. However, the successful candidate will possess a combination of the below core competencies:
- Proven industry knowledge and experience in lead generation and new business development.
- Identify, prospect, contact and deliver value to key stakeholders in respective businesses and cultivate lucrative relationships.
- Technical, marketing and professional knowledge of the service being provided.
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitask and effectively communicate with diverse groups of individuals in the company.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a generous salary package comprising of:
- Attractive Base
- Car Allowance
- Uncapped Commission