Business Development Manager- Toowoomba
Work for a Global brand and market leader in Building Technologies!
Rare opportunity for BDM with proveen track record in the Darling Downs.
About Our Client
My Client is a global player in Building Automation. Due to a highly performing Asia Pacific region within the company, they are rapidly expanding their Sales footprint with the addition of Business Development Managers.
With extensive opportunity in the Darling Downs, a Business Development Manager is now being hired for Toowoomba to capitalise on the pipeline of project work in the area.
- Developing new customer relationships, calling at all levels including senior levels or target organisations. Engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs.
- Continuously identifying new sales opportunities and focusing on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customers
- Engaging technical buyers, economic buyers and relationship buyers; engaging customers and other intermediaries at all levels in any organisation including executive level decision makers.
- Leveraging resources to address customers drivers and initiatives; Guiding and leveraging management and executive sponsor interactions with new customers.
- Achieving sales targets, profitable growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities
- Establishing and building credibility
- Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers' needs
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated opportunity objectives
- Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans
- High energy individual
- Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive attitude consistently to deliver bottom line results.
- Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs.
- Motivate self and others to achieve profitable results
- Balance and persistence in customer follow-up
- Learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
- Securing and finalising the sale in a timely manner
- Conflict Management
- Industry and market knowledge
- Well developed sense of the customers' business, their drivers, and their organisation.
- Good knowledge of offerings and solutions within industries
- Financial and business acumen
- Understands customers decision making processes, buyers, and influences
What's on Offer
This role is paying a very competitive salary and benefits package.