Business Development Manager - Welding Safety Products
Join the Largest Supplier of Welding Safety Products during their Growth Stage
Autonomous Role working from Home for an Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
My Client is a market leader in the Manufacturing industry and an exclusive provider of premium Welding Safety products, currently expanding throughout Australia and New Zealand. They sell their Safety products through over 300 Distributor Channels partnering with both Large Corporates and Small Independents around Australia and New Zealand, servicing clients within the manufacturing, mining, infrastructure, transport, automotive and ship building industries to name a few.
For this position they are seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Sales team in NSW. In this role, you will be the Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and management of existing relationships within your portfolio.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Networking and building relationships within all levels of a customer to discover new opportunities across companies and divisions
- Cold Calling - looking for the New Business opportunities
- Organised site visits
- Joint calls with the distributors
- Product demonstrations
- Presentation of benefits against the competition or safety consultation
- Recording and managing key contact end user information
- Information sharing across internal teams for possible future opportunities across states
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be a collaborative and solution focused individual who thrives in a competitive sales environment. My Client will consider a variety of experiences across different industries. However, the successful candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies:
- Ability to establish rapport and build business relationships across multiple layers within an organisation
- High-level solution & value-based selling
- Broad business and commercial experience and knowledge
- Market maker, and New Business Hunter
- Teamwork & Leadership
- Commercial acumen
- Tech-Savvy and background working with a CRM Software (Preferably Salesforce)
While a background in sales is required for this role, Engineering or Manufacturing Industry experience is not essential. The successful candidate should be hungry for sales and have strong attention to detail. Salesforce or experience working with CRM software will be an advantage.
Working from home option is available and travel to regional areas and interstate will also be required.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package, Company Vehicle and Incentives/Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to join a market leading Australian owned company in a growth stage
- Full training and a comprehensive induction in a friendly team culture
- Progression opportunities available as the company continues to expand