Business Development Manager
About Our Client
My client are a leading global provider of software and services into the Not-For-Profit sector. They have a global offering and an unrivalled expertise and network within the sector.
- Manage sales activities to exceed assigned sales bookings targets.
- Prospect (social selling, cold calling, following up on leads, networking) into new accounts to establish relationships.
- Lead proposal responses positioning the solution and value creation
- Become a trusted advisor and establish relationships at all levels within sales opportunities.
- Execute efficiently on the plan to position the business as trusted provider of choice.
- Differentiate the solution by positioning company history and sector expertise.
- Coordinate appropriate resources for sales activities such as demonstrations and proposals when needed to educate clients and advance the sales cycle.
- Develop a deep understanding of not-for-profit industry trends.
- Regular engagement with other areas of the business to deliver intelligence on client needs relative to feature sets, and marketplace understanding of Blackbaud's offerings.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in new business sales within software solutions (especially CRM) or consulting
- A demonstrable experience in the NFP sector.
- A track record of consistent high performance within previous and current role
- Strong overall communications skills with an ability to engage and connect at all levels with small to mid-sized NFP's.
- Awareness of the not-for-profit and philanthropic sectors is highly regarded but not essential.
- Interest in the not-for-profit sector and Cloud based technology.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a fun, dynamic and ambitious business with strong leadership and a strong team network.