Business Development Manager
About Our Client
My client is a leading innovative software company specialising in a range of solutions that help their customers achieve more in less time. With a global offering, they have experienced tremendous growth across APAC and are looking to continue that growth by bringing in a dynamic and highly successful sales professional.
- Act ambassador for the company in line with the company's vision.
- Grow the existing client revenue
- Prospecting for and selling to new customers
- Manage relationships, sales opportunities and customer satisfaction at key accounts
- Maintain a team sales pipeline capable of delivering targeted results year on year.
- Identify and qualify potential customers.
- Represent at various conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
- Coordinate resources with the company to ensure the highest level of service is
- provided for customers and new business prospects
- Provide regular and accurate sales forecast information for the divisional MD
- Maintain consistent use of Salesforce to monitor and drive team performance
- Close sales in best possible lead-time at best margin.
- Ensure quality sales are secured that can be delivered at best profit.
- Assist the Managing Director with strategy, sales meetings and reports for the board
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in Software sales
- Be prepared to travel extensively throughout the APAC region
- Knowledge of computers and common computer software i.e. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
- Must hold current driving license and motor insurance that covers business travel
- Self-confident, self-motivated, driven and capable of working on own initiative
- An ambassador for the company at all times
- A motivated, confident and persistent prospecting and account management approach
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable with speaking to customers at all levels.
- Proven commercial and negotiation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Extremely well organised with a thorough approach.
- Strong documentation, record keeping and forecasting skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a thick skin.
What's on Offer
On offer is an exciting career path with a market leading Technology partner