Business Development Manager
Leading IT services
About Our Client
- US based IT Services company with aggressive growth outlook
- Leading SAP consulting firm in India with rich solutions, assets and client base
- Strong client base
- Strong focus on staff training and development
- Set up and implement APAC's sales strategy in order to expand the company's footprint across Australasia and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the APAC region
- Account Management and nurturing C level client relationships with existing clientele in Australia region.
- Understand business requirements of the prospective client and shape the response of proposals and identify potential alliance partners unique to each prospective client
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Ability to develop a pipeline strategy that results in a lead pipeline value that equals at least 3X of quota objectives on a quarterly / yearly basis.
- Ability to penetrate and win new logo accounts. Ability to expand existing accounts by selling to additional divisions or client management teams.
- Ability to build new partnerships for regional business growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial exposure and experience selling in selling enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle, BI and custom application development.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales, revenue and margin quotas. Must have sold software deals in the $500K to $1.5M + range.
- Demonstrated track record of selling to both C-Level and mid-level corporate executives
- Results driven, word hard play hard mentality, ability to use own initiative and self-prioritise
- A self-starter, committed to personal growth, willing to take risks
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to demonstrate software platform, product features and capabilities
What's on Offer
Phenomenal career opportunity, salary is negotiable based upon experience an attractive base + super + commissions are on offer to attract high quality candidates.