Business Development Manager
True sales opportunity for a driven BDM with excellent earning potential
Develop and implement new business opportunities for reputable name in logistics
About Our Client
My client is a reputable name within transport and distribution. With a keen focus on service delivery and Superior customer service, they have established a national capital city and regional network.
Key responsibilities include;
- Planning, implementing and evaluating sales activities
- Creating new business by contacting prospective customers and evaluating their interest in using services offered
- Identifying and maximising all business through the submission of proposals and presentations
- Contributing to the development of clear strategic objectives that demonstrate a focus on business expectations, identify opportunities for growth that address the short and long term direction of the company.
- Proactively source external leads for new business and follow up on internal leads
- Prepare quotes for new and existing clients which meet the needs of the customer and satisfy strategic sales and business plans
-Adapt to changing business conditions by identifying potential drivers of change and proactively altering priorities and activities
- Follow all policies, procedures, and work instructions
The Successful Applicant
The most successful people in this business are those who have drive and a commercial mindset. This organisation gives autonomy to the BDM's to drive their own territory and seek out sales opportunities.
Candidates who have come from territory management backgrounds with a strong focus on new customer acquisition will be strongly aligned.
You will demonstrate the ability to build relationships and rapport with confidence around commercial negotiation.
You will also be a team player!
What's on Offer
Attractive package with excellent earning potential with the achievement of hitting monthly targets.