Business Development manager
Diverse customer base
About Our Client
Our client are a global leading supplier of innovative enclosure and case technology, supporting a vast range of industries including mining, IT infrastructure, oil & gas and utilities. Providing solutions relating to Enclosures, Power Distribution, Climate Control, Automation and IT Infrastructure systems.
The company have been growing significantly over the past couple of years with continual merge between software and hardware across the globe.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the business transition from day to day product sales to high end specification and project work
- Review the performance of key accounts and continually work with them and address their issues to maximise sales opportunities.
- Continue to work closely with distributors, directing everyday clients to work through them
- Supporting your client base within industries such as mining, utilities, energy, oil & gas and IT infrastructure
- Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction through the ongoing provision of customer service and technical advice/support
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will provide the following experience:
- Experience in providing a technical solution through a value add sales process
- Proven track record of field sales success with strong business acumen
- Ideally technical qualifications including an engineering or trade background
- Technical sales experience across industrial products, with a focus on electrical products ie. Software or Automation
- Experience working with tier 1 mining clients would be highly desirable
- Experience working on specification and project orientated sales processes with long lead times
What's on Offer
- Autonomous working environment
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive bonus structure
- Industry leading global company with a strong company culture