Business Development & Marketing Manager
Innovative service solution
Newly created role
About Our Client
Urbi Bikeshare established in 2017 and BikeValet in 2015 restructured 6 months ago to operate under one brand "Urbi Bike Valet" - Urbi Bike Valet works as a consulting project manager with businesses, landowners and resident in the community, collaborating with local government to improve the offering to ride rather than drive.
The main duty of the Business Development & Marketing Manager is to formulate and execute sales and & marketing initiatives to develop new opportunities while leveraging of the existing businesses clientele and resources. These include:
- Manage the existing relationships of Major Customers (Local Government and Private Sectors)
- Develop quality business and industry relationships, building pipeline for longer-term opportunities.
- Prospecting new opportunities and converting into commercial realities, growing the portfolio with key strategic acquisitions.
- Contributing to the design of innovative products and services or contract term offerings, to create unique propositions and opportunities.
- Attend relevant trade shows, conferences, industry briefings and networking events.
The Successful Applicant
Along with a passion for fitness and wellbeing the successful candidate will have LGA, NPO and OR community experience and will be excited and conditioned to working in an autonomous environment.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Self-leadership qualities
- Can create own plans/processes and follow through with the execution of these
- Customer orientated
- Sound understanding and track record of Key Accounts and Business Development
- Significant commercial and strategic hands on experience
- Comfortable with financial data, contract terms and working to KPIs
- Tertiary qualification in Business and or Marketing or a related discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build positive relationships
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus opportunity
- Manage the companies key accounts, relationships and drive growth