Business Insights Analyst
Highly visible position in the business with a commercial analytics focus
Strong SQL, VBA and visualisation experience preferred
About Our Client
Expansion of its Australian operations has meant our client is looking to further evolve there commercial analytics function. They are globally renowned retail company with multiple notable brands. The pending opportunity presents itself as a great prospect for a highly communicative, analytical and thought driven analyst.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Conduct robust and detailed analysis to understand macro and micro space performance and trends
- Conduct complex queries together with other data sources to identify trends and predict future patterns
- Building analytics, tools and dashboards to enable Commercial Buying team to make data driven decisions
- Analyse space performance to estimate impact on space and determine feasibility of implementing key new initiatives
- Use predictive analytics to optimise Floor Plans and Planograms to set up stores for success
- Review and refine existing data models, and actively promote new innovative approaches to keep up to date with
- Measure and report on space KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally Bachelor qualified (but not essential) and will have a number of years' experience within a similar role.
- You will need to engage and provide important information to key business stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are required.
- SQL experience needed
- Exposure to data visualisation
- You will be energetic, hold a high attention to detail with a track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
- It is essential you are systems savvy and have advanced MS Excel skills
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills to ensure compliance and procedures are met.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and remuneration
- Excellent location and office space
- Learning and development opportunities