Business Intelligence and IT Manager
Amazing opportunity for a BI and IT professional looking for their next step
Located near the beach
About Our Client
My client is a non-government organisation that provides multidisciplinary health and wellbeing services for children from rural and remote NSW with developmental, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties.
- Develop and lead a workplace culture that supports data collection, analysis,
improved communications and knowledge growth
- Manage data integrity, provide operational reporting and analysis to drive KPI
development and performance measuring.
- Develop and implement systems, tools and processes for operational
performance, outcome measurement, systems improvement and evaluation.
- Conduct feasibility studies and projects in order to meet the strategic program
goals and priorities.
- Engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to instigate continuous improvement
initiatives, including a focus on adherence to accreditation standards.
- Report on major projects across the whole business.
- Manage and support the organisation IT applications in conjunction with the
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years project management skills, preferably with experience in performance
- Experience in business requirement gathering and change management.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate data into information and
- Experience in setting organisational KPIs.
- Experience in developing enterprise wide management reporting systems.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and auditing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in process improvement and quality
management systems and their application.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making, handle multiple tasks and
- Strong people management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Consultative approach and the ability to build rapport and effective relationships
with key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- A strong commitment to making a difference, and the ability to achieve impact in
an NGO environment.
- Working knowledge of the Australian Health and Education Systems and NGO's.
- Knowledge of accreditation principles and standards.
- Experience in a similar position in the Health, Education or Social Care sectors.
- Experience in process mapping and root cause analysis.
- Experience in process improvement and or project management principles
What's on Offer
On offer is an amazing role located near the beach on a permanent basis. Work for a meaningful organisation in 2017.