Business Intelligence Developer
Strong emphasis on data withing the business
About Our Client
Our client is servicing, and working within, the resources industry here in Perth. With central offices, the client has a team that you can learn off, and teach. They will support you as you further develop in their environment. You will be one of a small team of BI Developers but work within a team of both technical and non technical stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Building BI reports for the internal team and external stakeholders as required.
- Support the development and establishment of the data function across the business.
- Working across data analysis, data wrangling and ETL.
- Work side by side with the internal teams to understand business requirements and produce reports.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should have the following:
- Competency and good experience with PowerBI or SSRS report writing.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
- ETL and modelling experience (OLAP) is highly beneficial.
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerPlatform would be beneficial.
- 2+ years recent experience in a similar analyst role.
Given border closures into WA, We can only consider current Perth based applicants for this position as the client requires mandatory quarantine.
What's on Offer
- Contract role in a great company.
- Great opportunity to up skill and develop.
- Central location