- Leading business partnering role working within the education sector
- Management of multiple sites located in the Western suburbs
About Our Client
The organisation is a large education business that is the governing body for multiple schools across Australia. This role will oversee a number of entities in the Western Suburbs.
- Prepare annual budget, financial forecasts and manage cashflow ongoing.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual based on management reports and action any remedies.
- Review and sign-off on Annual Financial Statements as primary financial qualified personnel.
- Coordinate and develop strategic plan in relation to buildings and facilities in alignment with the school's master and maintenance plans in sync with the relevant teams.
- Develop and analyse school fee structures and advise options to Principal.
- Development and presentation of finances and finance proposals as determined by Principals/leadership.
- Oversee the annual audit and all external audit requirements.
- Assist, mentor and develop School Administration Staff.
- Assist Principal with managing the overall financing and budgeting of staff.
- Ensure relevant Federal, State and Local Government legal and funding requirements are adhered to.
- Assist with supplier contract negotiations.
- Liaise with shared services team leaders to manage delivery timeframes and communications with schools.
- Other duties as required by the Executive Director.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience as a Business Manager of a school or a comparable role in another industry.
- Experience in leading and managing school improvement grounded in the educational environment.
- Ability to develop and lead projects.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills with staff, parents, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Technology One software experience preferable but not essential.
- A full unrestricted current Victorian Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle.
What's on Offer
The client is paying market rate for this role and will offer a level of flexibility.