- Permanent full time position
- Join a well known organisation
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest education systems in Australia that is looking for a number of Business Managers to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Business Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Prepare annual budget, financial forecasts and manage cashflow ongoing.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual based on management reports and action any remedies.
- Review and sign-off on Annual Financial Statements (AFS) as primary financial qualified personnel.
- Develop and analyse school fee structures and advise options to Principal.
- Oversee the annual audit and all external audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Manager will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business management and / or accounting.
- Full membership to Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia.
- Experience as a Business Manager of a school or a comparable role in another industry.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills with staff, parents, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Willingness to work independently in different school locations on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
The Business Manager will be offered:
- Attractive salary
- Join a large well known organisation