Business Process Analyst
Opportunity to work with an industry leader
Immediate joining | 6 months FTC
About Our Client
Working with the biggest water supplier operating across NSW. As a Business Process Analyst, you will support the future operation and help our leaders and subject matter experts define a standardised baseline of operational business processes to enable continuously improvement on the service delivery to our customers and stakeholders.
- Problem solving techniques (i.e. Root cause analysis)
- Business process management (BPM) tools and techniques (Process Development)
- Basic project management skills (Planning and task management)
- Development and improvement of business processes using a systematic and quality-controlled approach
- Managing change resistance and the practical application of change management techniques to achieve commitment
- Ability to influence without authority, and to build consensus where subject matter experts' opinions differ to achieve outcomes
- Ability to work in a volatile environment and reprioritise to address the emerging issues.
- Facilitate and conduct workshops with the stakeholders to understand the existing processes and improvement scope.
- Map skills to depict AS and TO BE of solutions and proposals
The Successful Applicant
- Training and experience in using any of the major business process management platforms, i.e. Holocentric, Tibco, Oracle BPM, etc
- Experience working for any of the major consulting firms (i.e. PWC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, etc) as a business or process analyst
- Experience working in the Water Industry or similar Utility company
- Understanding and application of Lean Six Sigma practices
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or similar qualification
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes.
- Experience working in agile delivery environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Immediate joining
- Competitive salary