Business Process Improvement Project Manager
About Our Client
You will be joining an online business that is undoubtedly a house hold name - known for their innovation and culture across the Melbourne landscape!
You will be liaising with multiple teams and business units within this organisation to identify how existing processes and features can be improved. There are a number of smaller and larger projects currently in play and you will lean on your Project management experience to drive and coordinate these. You will rely on your commercial background and business acumen to create reactive and pro active projects based on your innovative approach! YOU analyse and investigate how this business can improve its reporting, delivery etc.
This role will see you have 3 direct reports and people management and development is part of this role. You ultimately are responsibsle for researching efficiency opportunities and managing the priotitisation and delivery of these.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- Will come from a business / commercial background as opposed to IT
- Strong process improvement experience - innovation, efficiency etc.
- Leadership skills and experience
- Exposure to CRM, SAP, BI Reporting tools
- A creative thinker who truly identify how to do things better!
- Exceptional communication skills
- Humble and friendly in your approach
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role with an iconic brand that are famed for their culture and offices - if you feel you match the above - feel free to apply.
Please note the requirements above are must haves.