Business Services Manager
National firm is expanding due to continued client growth
Established client base in the public, private and NFP sectors
About Our Client
With a well-established and loyal client base, this national firm has managed to secure some of Canberra 's top SME's, NFP's as well as leading government agencies, and offers you the opportunity to work alongside seasoned Partners who will offer excellent mentorship!
Being a hands on Business Services Manager role, you will be responsible for client management and offering tax and business services to clients within various industries. This includes:
- Drawing up financial statements
- Financial Advisory
- Tax planning & Advisory
- Statutory reporting and compliance
As Manager, you will also be involved in training and development of junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified with professional qualification (CA / CPA) - or near completion
- Minimum 5-7 year's experience within an accounting practice
- Minimum of 2 year's at a Senior / Supervisory level
What's on Offer
- National network of firms offering future internal career growth opportunities
- Hands on role offering autonomy and independence
- Modern & Central Canberra offices with a healthy team culture
To apply, get in touch with Annelize Jacobsz at the Michael Page Canberra office at 62228941.