- Oakleigh Location
- Lead the transformation
About Our Client
Our client is well known in the wholesale distribution industry. They have a need for a Business Systems Manager to join their team. This is a standalone position that will report into the operations manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the business.
- Review and analyse existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Working with the ERP provider to better leverage system functionality.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the business.
- Ensure that any new system integration into business systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and internal stakeholders to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Design, develop, install and manage application enhancements and upgrades.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
- Involvement in major projects which include integration and digitisation of systems and processes, implementation of a group wide ERP and CRM solution.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Proven experience in integrating systems across multiple businesses within a group.
- Sound experience in ERP environments, preferably pronto.
- Strong knowledge of system and data quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Experience with Pronto partner software such as Cognos, Trueforms, Crystal Reports etc.
- Experience in EDI, integration, and automation.
- Knowledge and skills within Business Intelligence environments.
What's on Offer
On offer is a newly created position based in Oakleigh and parking is provided. You will be afforded the opportunity to take ownership of major projects which include integration and digitisation of systems and processes, implementation of a group wide ERP and CRM solution.