- Work for an industry leading OEM
- Proactively engage and work with suppliers to create value added opportunities
About Our Client
A leading OEM that prides themselves on sustainability, an accolade they have been recognised for 8 years in a row. They are dynamic and inclusive in culture and and passionate for breeding successful employees.
You will work to build positive relationships with suppliers and engage with them to identify value add opportunities to the business. The business operates on SAP so ideally you will have experience with this system.
- Manage supplier relationships and performance of low spend / tail end suppliers.
- Identifies areas requiring process improvement Initiates
- You will possess very good skill sets to work with MS Exel, Power Point.
- be comfortable generating Operational metrics dashboards and co-ordinate with all team members to gather data.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an energetic individual who likes to bring fresh ideas - a person who is proud of their work and is committed to achieving outstanding results in a challenging and exciting global environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively communicate across all organizational levels, departments, and functions
- Experience in working large multi-national corporations & exposure to matrix organizations will be an advantage.
- Hand-on experience with MS Office tools (MS Exel, Power Point, MS Planner, MS Teams)
- SAP user experience preferred.
- Ideally you will have previous experience purchasing metals.
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package, inclusive culture, well respected brands and a high focus on employee work health and safety.