Buyer - Household Goods/Cleaning
Opportunity to build the category from scratch
Exciting new buying team for the business
About Our Client
A growing Australian FMCG and General Merchandise Retailer.
You will be responsible for formulating and executing a sourcing strategy for your key category of Household Goods/Domestic Cleaning.
Trading of the category to deliver increasing market share growth is paramount and will be achieved through driving a promotions and pricing strategy that balances driving traffic and footfall for the business and a quality focused award winning range.
Managing strategic partnerships and negotiations with suppliers.
- Monitoring and analysing market research data, domestic and international competitors, trends and sales figures to help support category growth.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience working with a Retail Buying role across similar categories
- Drive, tenacity and a passion for customer and product
- The ability to manage and influence a diverse supplier base
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to work accurately and at pace
What's on Offer
- $120k - $150k package + market leading benefits
- Autonomous role and progressive culture
- Exciting greenfield opportunity