Buyer / Planner - Pharmaceuticals
Great Company Culture
Career Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
My client are a highly regarded pharmaceutical supplier who have a large national footprint. Due to strong growth, my client is looking to bring on an experienced planner / buyer to help the team with the management of their supply and inventory.
- Review and perform daily buying requirement using current Inventory systems.
- Complete daily buying within stipulated budget.
- Participation in roll out of purchasing requirements for new Customers (including tenders).
- Review daily report to ensure all valid vendor out of stocks are up to date.
- Review non-fill report and back orders reports by supplier and initiate action where required.
- Monitor supplier lead times and discuss/amend where necessary on all
- Manage inventory targets that are approved by management.
- Manage all BDM, Customer Service, Stock Control and Receiving enquiries in a friendly, positive and timely manner.
- Arrange and manage Supplier meetings.
- In conjunction with Inventory Analysts, review and reduce Slow and Excess stock.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years of experience as a procurement professional with a background in the pharmaceutical industry. You will possess high levels of professionalism and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
My client not only offers a competitive salary package but also prioritises internal talent development. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical suppliers.